We look forward to creating your perfect event. Contact us to begin your plans today!
For information on our upcoming events, click the calendar below!
TREMENDOUS thanks to everyone who joined us for the Little Black Dress Party! We hope you all had an amazing time at the City Club of Buckhead while we raised funds for the AIDS LifeCycle Ride To End AIDS! We'd like to thank everyone who came to support AIDS research.
VERY special thanks to:
* Hosts Jim Eppelin, Sharon Calleja Hilton, Kimberly Marie Halter, and Rebecca Gillespie Zager for their amazing assistance during the event
* Our amazing Diva of the Red Carpet, Ms Renee Rayles for her fabulous interviews
* Chef Robert Morneweck from Table 33 and his crew for the excellent munchables
* Steve Young from Sky Films for the videography
* Chiko Badruddin and his team for the great photography
* DJ Red Ray Redding and his grooving tunes
* Our fanstistic artists, Kerri Hirsch-Upton and Jay Austin
* All of the fantastic folks who donated goods & services towards the Raffle prizes
* The team at the City Club of Buckhead and Dr. Genie Burnett for her assistance
* And all of YOU that came to party with us for a great cause!
Didn't get a chance to attend the party? See SkyFilm's recap video by clicking the photo below!
The Little Black Dress Party
Saturday, May 18 at the City Club of Buckhead